Senior Solutions Analyst
The Senior Solutions Analyst will work with the Customer Service organization in providing first level support of Rainmaker products. The Senior Solutions Analyst will provide advanced-level business and technical support to our clients in the multi-family and/or hospitality industry. The Senior Solutions Analyst will also demonstrate leadership qualities to lead projects, and mentor and train other team members.
- Administer cases and customer information in Salesforce.com
- Demonstrate commitment to professionalism and customer satisfaction in keeping with the Rainmaker Core Values
- Quickly develop deep business and technical knowledge of Rainmaker’s pricing and revenue optimization solution for the apartment industry.
- Prioritize multiple projects and/or issues at any given time in the face of tight deadlines, high customer expectations and demanding Rainmaker standards
- Determine which cases should be escalated to the Science or Development teams for 3rd level support.
Distillcomplex topics into key talking points and then be able to communicate them to clients and co-workers in a simple and coherent manner using a consultative approach
- Regularly contribute new articles or refine existing articles for the Customer Service knowledgebase
- Develop rapport with key Rainmaker customers
- Understand underlying clients’ issues beyond reported incidents and tie them to revenue solutions, operations, and/or revenue management principles
- Conduct root
causeanalysis and provide actionable and high-value solutions to reported incidents with a combination of data analytics, business acumen, technical expertise, product features, and sound judgment.
- Understand multi-family and/or hospitality operations and revenue management principles holistically.
- Perform advanced data analysis and database updates based on customer needs
- Develop significant expertise in one or more areas of the product suite or operations.
- Guide and mentor the development of fellow Customer Service team members.
- Develop tools or requirements for tools to improve efficiencies of the Customer Service team.
- Represent the Customer Service organization in interactions with other company teams such as Science, Implementation,
- Change Leadership
- Technical Expertise
- Professional Orientation
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
- Client Centered Approach
- Results Orientation
Required skills & Education
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A Bachelors Degree in an analytical discipline or work equivalent.
- Excellent analytical and collaborative skills
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and Excel
- Scripting language experience such as PERL, Python or Powershell preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines under pressure, work with limited direction and documentation, and thrive with uncertainty
- Prior technical customer service experience in the software industry of 3 years or more
- Prior experience with hotel or multifamily operations and/or revenue management solutions is a plus
To apply, please contact: email@example.com