Technical Implementation Consultant
The Technical Implementation Consultant provides advanced-level business and technical thought leadership and support. This position is accountable for configuring, training and supporting new customers using Rainmaker revenue management software and will serve as an escalation point for the support team.
The Technical Implementation Consultant builds a strong basis for support with external and internal business partners to ensure they are fully committed to initiatives. To do so, the Technical Implementation Consultant works in conjunction with project leads, business consultants and other technical consultants for each implementation project and is accountable for all technical aspects of the project.
• Quickly develop deep business and technical knowledge of Rainmaker’s pricing and revenue optimization solutions
• Conduct root cause analysis and provide actionable and high-value solutions to reported incidents with a combination of data analytics, business acumen, technical expertise, product features, and sound judgment
• React quickly and decisively to deliver in various business conditions while paying attention to thoroughness and quality
• Distill and simplify complex topics and communicate in a coherent manner with a consultative approach
• Create value that enables customer success which results in mutual long-term engagement with Rainmaker.
• Engage with both internal and external clients with a high level of professionalism
• Driven to achieve with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and timeline-sensitive work environment
• Diagnose technical issues when they arise and escalate accordingly and appropriately
• Utilize Python, SQL, and other tools to build
• Identify new opportunities and alternative approaches to improve the implementation process
• Prepare for, and attend all project status calls
• Initiate communication with client’s technical contacts to champion all technical aspects of the Integration between Client environment and Rainmaker environment
• Drive the internal environment installation
• Continue communication with both technical and non-technical project members to get all technical requirements completed
• Update Salesforce with technical client information
• Assist in Nightly Processing Support; resolve errors in processing for Implementation clients, work to prevent and document issues as they arise.
• Work with Integrations Team on Vendor related changes, defects
• Provide input and feedback, from a business user’s perspective to the Rainmaker Product group, on solution features and functionality
Qualifications and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
• Prior experience with operations and/or pricing/revenue management solutions is preferred
• 1-3 years’ experience in a related field
• Prior experience with Property Management Systems preferred
• Excellent analytical, communication, client-focus, and collaborative skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines under pressure and work with limited direction and documentation
• Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Microsoft SQL RDBMS, Advanced SQL, data importing/exporting/manipulation
• Experience with Python or similar language for scripting based tasks preferred
• XML create and edit
• Microsoft Windows Operating system, web services, file management, Remote Desktop
• Ability to travel, as required (30% - 40%)