Software Engineer, Integrations
The Alpharetta-based Engineer will play a critical role in helping evolve, scale and support Rainmaker’s Integrations platform – the bridge that collects raw data from disparate external systems, aggregates/transforms critical data and delivers relevant data to multiple Rainmaker products. It also helps process recommendations and
We are looking for a Software Engineer with solid experience in C#, MS-SQL, and web technologies to work independently and as part of teams that build interactive web APIs and web services. The candidate would also work on backend components of our products as well as work on projects and issues that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple technical and business areas. You think first from the customer's perspective, set relentlessly high standards for yourself and deliver best-in-class customer experiences. You thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment and embrace the idea that failure is a critical part of innovation
- Quickly develop deep business and technical knowledge of Rainmaker’s pricing and revenue optimization solutions
- Design and
- Maintain and enhance legacy applications written in C++/SSIS ETL
- Implement development best practices and participate in code reviews
- Review existing architecture and recommend near and long-term architecture vision
- Innovate and implement new ideas without disrupting product delivery
- Be able to articulate technical requirements and challenges
- Be able to switch between legacy code and modern/emerging technologies
- Follow internal development processes and documentation requirements
- Customer support via troubleshooting application issues and providing operations support for nightly data processing
- Conduct root cause analysis and provide actionable and high-value solutions to reported incidents with a combination of data analytics, business acumen, technical expertise, product features, and sound judgment
- Assist as required with the implementing new customers
- Participate in and contribute to support and product development meetings
- When required, be able to train people from Support/Implementation teams on existing and new features
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or related field. Master’s preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience with C#/.NET
- 3-5 years’ experience with SQL scripting in an MS-SQL environment
- Experience working with large and/or complex data sets in SQL Server
- Experience with data modeling, data analysis, data profiling, performance tuning, and data mapping
Problem solvingand debugging skills with strong ability to quickly learn and understand business processes
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams as well as independently
- Ability to work under pressure to resolve critical production issues
- Experience with Agile development techniques, JIRA and/or
other similar project/dev management tools is a plus
- Experience writing
deployment / hand-offdocuments, installation notes, user manuals, etc.
- Prior experience with hotel Revenue Management Systems, Property Management Systems or BI products a huge plus
The Rainmaker Group supports flextime and offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and 401(k) matching.
To apply, click here.